The LRTA is pleased to support the Campaign for Better Transport’s Light Years Ahead as part of Better Transport Week.
Date: Wednesday 14 June 2023
Venue: Black Country Innovative Manufacturing Organisation (BCIMO)
Very Light Rail National Innovation Centre , Zoological Drive , Dudley, DY1 4AW
- James Hammett – Managing Director, UK Tram (Keynote)
- Nick Mallinson – Director of Business and Innovation, Black Country Innovative Manufacturing Organisation (BCIMO)
- Nicola Small – Senior CVLR Programme Manager, Coventry City Council
- Hans Cruse – Director, Spårvagnsstäderna
- Gordon Pratt – Managing Director, Thames Gateway Tramlink Ltd
- Matt Johnston – Managing Director, Mainspring
This event is kindly sponsored by BCIMO and Mainspring.
- 14:30 Welcome, refreshments
- 15:00 Presentations
- 16:30 Tour of BCIMO Simulator, VLR Vehicle & Test Track
- 17:30 END
Better Transport Week is a national celebration of public transport, shared mobility and active travel, bringing together industry, national and local government, sector organisations, user groups, NGOs and the public in the 50th Anniversary year of Campaign for Better Transport, the nation’s leading transport charity.
Slide Pack – no Videos